Would you like to help out with the Gorge Swim Fest? We are looking for volunteers for the following positions:
- Site Set Up: an hour before the event help is needed to set up tables, chairs, power for band and exhibitors
- Crafts: during the event help is needed to work with kids to create hats, posters, streamers, etc.
- Games: during the event help is needed with games such as water balloon toss; bubble creation; mini water slide; etc.
- Life Guards: during the event we need people who have experience with water safety and life guarding
- Zero Waste Educators: the event has a goal of being “Zero Waste” by ensuring all materials brought on site are reusable, recyclable or compostable. Help is need ensuring that the right materials are put into the right recycling streams.
- Site Take Down: after the event we need help getting the tables, chairs, power cords, hoses, etc. are packed up so they can be taken away. This should take less than an hour.
If you can help with any of these volunteer positions please contact us using the form below:
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Gorge Swim Fest Volunteer Request ‘][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Position Interested In’ type=’select’ required=’1′ options=’Site Set Up,Crafts,Games,Life Guards,Zero Waste Educators,Site Take Down,Any of the above – I just want to help!’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]